- 380 m2
- 1 019 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 2548.00
PRESENTED BY TEAM JUAN COMBRINCK
This stunning home is situated in one of Somerset West's most sought after suburbs, at the foot of the Helderberg mountain, very close to the nature reserve. It is a home that caters for all types of families but is specifically well suited for a family with teenage children because of the separate living spaces and the fact that all four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Once you go upstairs the house is on one level with all the bedrooms and bathrooms accessed from this level. The kitchen, lounge, tv room and dining area is all situated here with easy access onto the large balcony with a built in braai overlooking the Western skyline.
The separate lounge is situated downstairs where you enter the front door and has its own kitchenette that also walks out onto a large covered braai patio that overlooks the pool area. This is ideal for entertainment or when your teenagers want their own space whilst parents can enjoy the larger upstairs living area.
Some features of this home include the following:
- Four en-suite bedrooms (Two full bathrooms)
- Renovated kitchen and bathrooms in two of the bedrooms
- Fireplace in main living area with thermal automated fan
- Double garage with direct access to the house and a study or wine cellar room.
- Battery back up system with inverter
- Heated pool which is salt chlorinated
- 4 Air-cons throughout the house
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout the house
- Solid wood floors with Belgotex carpets in two bedrooms
- Shaker profile kitchen cupboards which are Duco sprayed. (Combination of Ceaser Stone and Granite used for tops)
- Blinds on most windows
If you feel this home ticks all the boxes, please give me a call to arrange a viewing.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 4 Ensuite
- 2 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Pets Allowed
- Access Gate
- Scenic View
- Built In Braai
- Fire Place
- Irrigation System
- Family TV Room