- 428 m2
- 2 135 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 4162.00
Here is a golden opportunity to acquire an established Cape Dutch styled Guesthouse and Self Catering Cottages.
This property is very conveniently situated on a corner stand with prominent visibility, close to all amenities, with easy access to main routes to Cape Town, Cape Town International Airport, Stellenbosch, Winelands of the Boland and 5 minutes away from the beach.
It is currently a successful running concern, always with bookings and accommodated.
You can carry on with the current operations of this well-known, well managed and established Guesthouse, or it can be used for dual living, or as rental income generating concern, or other great versatile opportunities like for use by professional practitioners or corporate offices. The property is sub-dividable.
The Main dwelling is Cape Dutch styled and offers the following:-
• Front stoep with grape pergola
• Entrance/Reception Hall
• Formal Lounge with wood burning Fireplace,
• Spacious open plan Dining room and breakfast area with French doors leading onto paved pool/entertainment area and built-in
• Open Plan Kitchen has ample cupboards, equipped with Built-in four plate induction stove, a centre island for food preparation
with a 2 plate gas hob
• Scullery with fitted plumbing
• The Main Bedroom with en-suite Bathroom is separate from the other, has it’s own Kitchenette, with ceiling fan
• The other 4 Bedrooms are all en-suite with, with French doors, of which 3 are opening onto the pool area, all with coffee/tee
facilities, DSTV, a fridge and a personal safe, all with ceiling fans
• Guest Cloakroom,
• Small Court Yard.
The Second dwelling is separate from the main house and offers :-
3 Self-Catering Cottages with its own wrap around stoep with grape pergola to enjoy the lovely large garden with mountain view
• Cottage 1 – This Is a 2 bedroom unit with main en-suite, (shower, toilet and basin), with one separate Bathroom, (shower, toilet and basin), with DSTV, ceiling fan
Spacious Open Plan Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen area. Kitchen has fitted oven & hob, with washing machine, tumble drier and fridge. With sliding
door opening onto own section of wrap around patio with grape pergola
• Cottage 2 – Open Plan 1 Bedroom living area with DSTV, ceiling fan, breakfast nook and two plate stove, with en-suite bathroom with French door
opening onto wrap around patio with grape pergola
• Cottage 3 – Open Plan 1 Bedroom living area with DSTV, ceiling fan, kitchenette, with French door opening towards wrap around patio with grape pergola
Very well maintained and established garden.
• The large stand is sub-dividable
Included in the Sale – All Furniture, Equipment, Beds, Bedding and whatever is associated with the Guesthouse. An Inventory will be provided to serious buyers.
Excluded from the Sale – Current owner’s Personal Belongings and Furniture. A list of excluded items will also be provided to serious buyers.
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9.5 Bathrooms
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Pets Allowed
- Garden Cottage
- Family TV Room